In this article you'll find:
- Guest Post Overview
- Content Guidelines
- Guest Post Submission Form
A thought leadership or opinion piece written by your company that is not overly promotional in nature. All data and claims must be substantiated by publicly available research and common knowledge.
We offer the opportunity for vendors to submit content to be syndicated on Hotel Tech Report but it must meet our guidelines including:
- Unique: Content must be unique/original and not re-posted/re-cycled
- Educational: Content must be useful to buyers and educational
- Non-promotional: Content must benefit users and not be overly promotional of your specific products or services
If your content meets these requirements and you would like to submit a post--you can do so by submitting via this link.
Specifications: Minimum 500 words. Links only accepted when tied to data, statistics and quotes. Content must be approved by HTR Editorial per the guidelines below and HTR reserves the right to edit out overly promotional content or unsubstantiated claims. Must be exclusive to Hotel Tech Report for 2 weeks and any republication must link back to original posting on HTR. Maximum of 2 links to the author's website will be accepted. No brand logos in share image. 1 custom image allowed in article with branding.
Share image: HTR retains the right to alter the share image in order to maintain visual branding identity of our website and social media presence.
II. Content guidelines
- Fresh and unique content that has not been published on other resources.
- Well-researched and fully supported article — with examples, screenshots, and graphics.
- Authoritative content written by a person who knows the subject well.
- Article which offers a valid solution to a pain point of the audience (hoteliers).
- Links to credible sources — these must be original sources rather than the sources that quote the original ones — with relevant data that back up your arguments and help you explain the topic.
- Vendor name in the headline
- Vague claims e.g. "personalization improves the guest experience"
- Hyperbole such as: market leading, industry first, groundbreaking, pioneering, etc.
- Article describes obvious things, abstract subjects, and generally known facts.
- Topic is already covered in our blog.
- No visuals or inbound links to reliable sources.
- Article is overly self-promotional — advertisement for a service, a brand, or a product.
- More than two links back to the author’s website within the copy.
- Stock images
III. How to submit a guest post?
- Submit your work via this form
- Include a short author’s bio from 50 to 70 words, add a headshot of at least 100x100px in JPEG or PNG format. You can also add one link to the author’s website.