Ready to unlock the Premium Review Manager?
What is the Premium Review Manager?
The Premium Review Manager is an upgraded version that comes packed with features that saves teams time and makes it easier to track and manage outreach, collaborate across teams and gather more customer proof.
What features come with the Premium Review Manager?
(Click any of the features below to see an expanded screenshot with more detail)
- CSV + NPS Import: Bulk import an outreach list from your existing NPS or CRM software
- Drip Campaigns: Send a tracked and automated campaign without any setup time right from the dashboard
- Custom Templates: Customize bulk campaign templates to save time personalizing your outreach and increase conversion rate
- Assign tickets: Divide and conquer by assigning tickets to client reps for more personalized outreach
- Team notes: Leave internal notes to give your whole team visibility into customer outreach
- Quick search and filter: Easily search and filter through large client lists
- Team leaderboard: Gamify review gathering and add accountability for your team to gather more reviews and improve your company's rankings
- Custom sender: Personalize the sender name in your outreach to increase request conversions
- Giveaway campaigns: Run giveaway campaigns through the dashboard with custom templates to show your appreciation to customers and increase conversion rates.
- Activity log: See a rich history of every interaction and touch point your team has had with clients
- Open/click tracking: Unlock open and click engagement tracking to inform your outreach
- Enriched customer tiles: Display open and click tracking and NPS scores on customer tiles to enrich your view and inform your outreach
- Reviewer reveal: Find out which clients have left each of your reviews
- Inbox tab + respond to reviews: Unlock the inbox tab to see who has left your company reviews and be able to respond to them
- Private follow-up: Follow-up privately with clients without having to leave the dashboard and keep your conversation in the activity feed for your team to see