Want step-by-step instructions how to launch an automated review campaign to increase your chances of winning?
With less than 30 days left in the competition to gather reviews, here are 4 quick steps to get a pulse on where your company stands in the 2019 HotelTechAwards:
- Check your live rankings
- Make sure you have at least 10 reviews during the awards period
- Check to make sure you don't have 'Declining Share of Voice'
- If you haven't met the minimum participation rates of Best Places To Work in Hotel Tech, try to send the survey internally before the holidays
- Bonus: Want to run a holiday giveaway campaign to thank customers and get more reviews?
1. Check your live rankings
While rankings almost always change in the final weeks of the awards, live rankings at this point are usually a strong indicator of how you are positioned.
2. Make sure you have at least 10 reviews during the awards period
The minimum eligibility requirement to win a HotelTechAward is 10 reviews during the awards period. Companies without 10 reviews between registration opening (September 1) and voting period closing (December 31) will be disqualified.
3. Check to make sure you don't have 'Declining Share of Voice'
If you have a 'Declining Share of Voice' alert in your vendor dashboard, you need more reviews to qualify for the competition let alone win. It's likely that you haven't met the review minimum for the competition so please reach out to Hotel Tech Report via live chat immediately to avoid risk of disqualification (no refunds will be issued for disqualification).
4. If you haven't met the minimum participation rates of Best Places To Work in Hotel Tech, try to send the survey internally before the holidays
To make sure your company qualifies, make sure to send this link to your team internally and have all employees complete the short survey: https://partners.hoteltechreport.com/hotel-tech-company-employee-survey/.
Bonus: Want to run a holiday giveaway campaign to thank customers and get more reviews?
Holidays are a great time for a giveaway. Use the custom templates feature to run a giveaway right from the review manager to thank clients and increase conversions (more on how to run a giveaway here)