Hotel Tech Report's Insights blog is a forum for industry experts to post and share high quality content.
Who can submit content?
- Hotelier thought leaders
- C-suite executives at HTR vendor companies
- Top tier hospitality consultants
How much does it cost to post an article?
- 1 article ($99/post) one off article or announcement (click here to purchase)
- 5 articles ($79/post): Purchase a package of 10 post credits to save (click here to purchase)
- 10 articles ($49/post): Purchase a package of 10 post credits to save (click here to purchase)
- Apply to become an expert contributor (post for free): Hoteliers, vendors and consultants can apply to become an approved expert on Hotel Tech Report. Experts are required to post a minimum of 3x original posts per month (click here to apply). Only available to c-suite leadership at technology companies and hotel groups.
What type of content should be submitted?
Buyers Guides, Opinion Articles, Case Studies, Press Releases, Research, Product Launches, New Feature Rollouts, Product Tear Downs, Interviews, New Hires/Appointments, Upcoming Events, Webinars, Trainings & Education
**please note: You must first purchase post credits for your articles to be reviewed by the HTR team and published to the blog Purchase credits here
A few benefits of contributing:
- Visibility Across the Site: In addition to showing up in the blog, your content will also surface in the side bar across 1000+ product profiles in the 'recommended articles' section as hoteliers browse for new products on Hotel Tech Report
- Backlink for SEO: When you post you get a back link to your website to boost your SEO
- Be a Thought Leader: Build your brand as a thought leader and generate leads by posting helpful content for hoteliers