Some vendors have reviews that were submitted where the hotelier either didn't verify the review (click the link in their email), or their review didn't pass verification (ex. they used a personal gmail to leave their review and didn't respond to the followup email asking for further verification). More info on HTR's verification processes and options here.
Typically if a review isn't verified, using one of the several standard methods offered to users, the review is rejected and is never published. Since several vendors have asked for a chance to get their unverified reviews verified for consideration in the awards, we are offering 2-weeks for ALL vendors to get all of their unverified reviews verified.
- To get a 'pending' review verified, you must complete one of the available verification steps below
- Only reviews left on or before 12/31 will count towards the awards
- Final date for reviews to be verified is Friday January 11, 2019 (winners for the 2019 awards will be announced the week of January 14th, 2019)
How do I get our unverified reviews verified so they get published?
There are two available options to get unverified reviews verified:
- Reach out to the reviewer/customer and ask them to submit an alternative verification method via the short hotelier verification form
- Fill out the last call review verification form
How can I find out if my company has pending reviews that need further verification in order to get published?
Basic members can reach out to customers to ask if they left a review yet and if it was published to the site. Premium Members can see their pending reviews in the Premium Inbox tab of the vendor dashboard shown below: