- When will winners be announced?
- Why aren't winners announced until the week of January 14th?
- If my company is ranked first, does that mean we won?
- Will last minute reviews count?
- What if my company has reviews that haven't been verified yet?
When will winners be announced?
- Best Places to Work and Overall 2019 People'e Choice Award will be announced the week of January 7th
- Category Top Rated Product Award winners will be announced the week of January 14th (note: what you see on Hotel Tech Report doesn't reflect winners because there are still hundreds of buzzer shot reviews awaiting verification that will be verified and published leading up until the announcement)
Why aren't winners announced for 2 more weeks?
Since several companies ran large scale last ditch review campaigns, we still have several hundred reviews that were left before the voting period closed that are pending verification. Additionally, vendors who have reviews that failed verification will have the opportunity to get any rejected reviews verified (more info below).
If my company is ranked first, does that mean we won?
No! There are more than 200 pending reviews that have not been verified and published yet that will be verified all the way leading up to the official winners announcement the week of 1/14.
Will last minute reviews count?
All reviews left until midnight PST on 12/31 WILL count.
What if my company has reviews that haven't been verified yet?
If your company has any unverified reviews, you will have until Friday January 11th to get them verified. Click here to learn how to get unverified reviews verified.