- Reasons to list all of your integrations
- How to add your integration partners
- How to get your integrations verified and make the most integrated products in hotel tech list
- How to invite your product team to list and manage your integrations
- How to add an integration partner that isn't listed on Hotel Tech Report
- Integrations FAQs
As a member of the Hotel Tech Report community, you can now easily add your product's integrations to your profile.
Why list your integrations?
- Hoteliers hate fragmented systems. Show hoteliers how easy it is to get started using your products by showing them which of their existing products you already integrate with
- Get found on partner profiles: When you list an integration partner, not only does it get added to your profile, but you'll also show up on their profile
- Show up in more searches. Later this month we'll be rolling out integrations search making it easier than ever for hoteliers to find products that connect with their existing systems. The more of your integrations you list, the more you will show up in hoteliers searches throughout Hotel Tech Report
- Connect with other top vendors. Build your brand by connecting with other top vendors that you partner with on Hotel Tech Report
Step 1: How to add your integration partners
Step 2: How to get your integrations verified and make the most integrated products in hotel tech list
When a partner lists your product's integration with them, you'll receive a notification email with a link to 'verify' the integration. Click the link or head to the profile editor to verify the integration.
Get all of your integrations verified by your partners to show up in more searches and make the Most Integrated Products in Hotel Tech List
Step 4: How to invite your product team to list and manage your integrations
Invite your product, integrations or partnerships teams to list and manage your integrations on Hotel Tech Report right from the vendor dashboard.
Step 5: How to add an integration partner that isn't listed on Hotel Tech Report
Don't see one of your integrations listed on Hotel Tech Report? Click here to send them an invitation to connect . We'll notify you when your partner's profile is live and add the integration to your profile.
Still have questions?
Reach out to us via the live chat on Hotel Tech Report anytime with questions or feedback.
How can I reject an integration request that isn't valid?
In the profile editor, press the 'reject' button (shown here)
How can I list my company's integrations?
List your integrations in 2-clicks by heading to your profile editor (shown here)
How can I invite my product team to manage our integrations?
Click here to invite teammates to gain admin access to your profiles with you to help list and manage your integrations. You can also just instruct them to press the 'claim profile' button in the side bar of any of your profiles to gain access and be able to manage your integrations.
How can I deprecate an integration we no longer have?
Have an integration that is no longer active? Easily deprecate an integration from the profile editor (shown here).