First time collecting reviews? Not to worry, you'll be off to the races in no time.
Before you start collecting reviews, its important to make sure you understand why reviews are so critical to your success on HTR. In short, your reputation is directly correlated with the two primary drivers of value creation on HTR, outbound (sales enablement) and inbound (demand gen).
- Outbound (Sales Enablement): Once you have a strong reputation on HTR, your team can start leveraging your profiles for sales enablement to build trust with prospects and stand out from the competition in your outbound prospecting, sales pitches and marketing collateral
- Inbound (Demand Generation): As you improve your reputation, your HT Score and rankings will improve driving your profiles more visibility as well as direct and matched leads
👉 Check out HTR's free guides, best practices and copy/paste templates to help you start collecting reviews quickly and easily:
- How to send clients your review link
- Top ways to collect reviews for non-members
- Best Practices: 10 Easy Tips to Increase Review Campaign Conversion
- High converting copy/paste review campaign templates for during COVID
- Free trial of the automated review manager