Here's how easy it is to launch fully tracked and automated campaigns in the review manager
As you hopefully know by now, the HotelTechReport platform is entirely built around verified customer feedback and as you collect reviews, your rankings will improve which improves your reputation, visibility, sales enablement opportunities and most importantly, your inbound lead volumes.
So the first thing you'll want to do is start small by getting your review collection in autopilot and the first step to doing is to send a single test campaign targeting 100 users.
Why run a test campaign?
Rather than launch a campaign to all of your users right away, we want to run a test campaign first to a limited sample that is as small as it can be while also having a meaningful enough size that we can assess campaign effectiveness. The sweet spot for this is 100 users.
Why 100 users?
The average campaign run through the automated review manager converts at 10-20% so for if you run a campaign to 100 users, you should expect 10-20 reviews. With less than 100 users, it becomes difficult to extract insights about how a larger scale campaign will perform without having run a small one. (ie. when you go to run followup campaigns or a follow-on campaign to thousands of users).
Why is it helpful to have HotelTechReport review your first campaign?
If this is your first campaign we know it can be daunting to press the big green send button so just know we're here to help. Its pretty straightforward and we have video guides, tutorials and best practices available but usually there are one or two small tweaks we can recommend to help improve conversion.
How should you setup your first test campaign and get it reviewed by HotelTechReport?
- Step 1: Download the sample csv
- Step 2: Add 200 users to the csv to compile your outreach list (required fields: first name, last name, email...hotel is nice to have but not required if its difficult for you to get together)
- Step 3: Upload your outreach list to the review manager
- Step 4: Customize and save your campaign templates (note: since every team member has their own set of custom templates to run campaigns with, you'll want to have the team member who will be sending the campaign be the one who does this)
- Step 5: Complete the review campaign coaching session intake form and schedule your coaching call Complete the form and schedule your call
What will happen on your review coaching call?
On your coaching call we will do a screen share to go over your campaign and make any potential adjustments to help make sure you are following best practices to maximize conversion.
We can even press the green button together to launch your campaign right on your call to make sure you feel 100% confident for your first campaign.
The sooner you run your test campaign the sooner you can start gaining more visibility and leads via HTR's audience of 70,000+ hoteliers every month so make sure to get started asap!