Part I: Setting up the foundation
Part II: Improving your reputation, rankings and visibility
➡ Part III: Staying top of mind with content
Part III: Staying top of mind with content
In addition to the hosted reports from Part I, Premium Members also get additional ways to keep their brand top of mind and get the word out about your company's latest and greatest through press releases and original content.
📣 Save money and get the word out about your latest and greatest with free press release posting
Ever spend $200 on a press release and wonder why if your stories aren't getting picked up by mainstream media? The answer is because you need a 3rd party platform to share your companies' latest and greatest but and you didn't have a better way. Well, now you do!
Say goodbye to pay-per-post for good with unlimited free press release posting that comes with your membership to share your companies' latest and greatest (without breaking the bank). Premium Members unlock unlimited free press release posting right in the vendor dashboard to share your latest news, announcements, partnerships, product updates and more (browse press release inspiration). A few reasons to post your press releases on Hotel Tech Report:
- 💸 Save hundreds of dollars: Never pay to post a press release again with unlimited free posting
- 🍷 Easy posting: Post your releases effortlessly in no time right from your vendor dashboard
- 👀 Increase exposure: Press releases on HTR gain added visibility throughout the site, via our social channels and in our monthly newsletter, theRewind.
- 🔎 Prospect education: Make sure your latest news is discoverable on your profiles where prospects are doing their research
- 📝 Guide your content: When crafting your content (more below) the HTR team will look to your press releases to choose relevant and timely coverage
📝 Getting started with your Premium content coverage
Depending on your plan, your Premium Membership comes with content credits that go towards featuring you in content coverage (aka. earned media), sponsored articles or long form content. By default we will automatically generate timely, relevant and engaging content that features your brand and you will be notified as soon as it goes live keep your brand top of mind year round and supplementing your PR efforts. If you would like to be more involved or guide the topics and coverage, schedule a strategy call with our team at least 30-days prior to the beginning of the quarter.
Back to Part I: Setting up the foundation
Back to Part II: Improving your reputation, rankings and visibility