Want to find out how many users should be in your outreach list?
Tips for building your outreach list
- The larger your list, the more reviews you'll get, the better you'll rank
- Upload a diverse group of users from each key property type to (a) get credit for them, rank higher and attract more prospects at those properties types with profile filtering and segment matching)
How do I know which clients I should add to my list?
Some companies have chosen to go out to all clients asking for reviews and others have taken more targeted approaches based on a combination of strategies like the ones below:
- Ask your client facing reps to each send you 20-30 of their top clients
- Export data from your NPS tool to identify happy clients
- Search through testimonials, case studies and other materials to identify your advocates
- Use a pre-built advocate/reference list
- Export data from your app and sort by the clients who use your software most
- Reach out to users, not just your key contact on property. There are lots more potential reviewers than just your key contact on property. Every staff member that uses your product is a potential reviewer so reaching out to more than just one key contact on property expands your review reach exponentially.