Empower your team to divide and conquer with the Premium Review Manager
Invite your customer facing teams to easily manage your client outreach and followup so you can divide and conquer your way to the top of your category.
- Step 1: Invite your client facing team members to your HTR dashboard
- Step 2: Assign team members to their respective client relationships in the 'Add Clients' table.
- Step 3: Share this article with your client facing teams so they know how to use the review manager for automated campaigns and one-off review requests
(next steps are for your client facing teams to do)
- Step 4: Navigate to the unsent and pending tabs and filter to a team mates' name to see current status and which of their clients haven't left a review
- Step 5: Each team member can customize their own individual review request template in the 'Customize Templates' tab of the Review Manager
- Step 6: Each team member can send 1-click review requests to each of their clients
That's it! Once your team starts sending requests, marketers and executives can login and view the 'Team Leaderboard' to see who is sending the most review requests and gathering the most reviews.
Bonus tip: Make it fun and throw in an incentive like a $100 Amazon giftcard to gamify review gathering for your team.
Why divide and conquer is a great strategy
Dividing and conquering amongst your client facing teams can be a great strategy for easily collecting reviews. Just imagine, if you have 10 team members who are client facing (eg. sales, customer success, account managers, executives, etc) and each of those 10 team members can gather 10 reviews, you'd have 100 reviews in no time.
Some companies choose to do this manually using a white board in their office and having client facing team members add tally marks next to their name on the whiteboard as they reach out to clients, and their clients leave reviews.
How to increase campaign engagement with an internal contest
Another tip to increase team engagement is by gamifying the team campaign and offering an incentive to the team member who is able to gather the most reviews in a given period of time. Premium members can access the Internal Contest Feature in the dashboard to make this even easier.
Here is some inspiration/a few some examples of creative and fun incentives companies have offered in team campaigns:
- Whichever team member is the first to gather X client reviews wins a $250 Amazon Giftcard
- Whichever team member gathers the most client reviews by X date wins company swag
- Group employees into teams and the winning team who gathers the most customer reviews by X date gets taken to lunch by the CEO
BONUS: Hotel Tech Report also offers a $100 Amazon Gift card to give away to the member of your team who gathers the most reviews!
Hotel Tech Report even offers a subsidy of $100 gift card to Premium Members who want to try out this strategy and motivate their teams
Hotel Tech Report $100 Amazon giftcard requirements:
- Campaign must generate at least 50 reviews
- At least 5 team members must be involved in the campaign
- The winning member must gather at least 30 verified client reviews during the campaign
Copy/Paste Review Outreach Templates to Share with Your Team
A few helpful copy/paste templates to share with your team 😉