There are lots of ways to collect reviews and what is successful for one vendor isn't always successful for another vendor and often its best to try a couple and see what works best for your organization based on your specific product and client relationships. Below are 6 of the top recommended review campaign strategies.
- STRATEGY #1 -
Run an automated review campaign via the review manager
Premium members gain access to the fully automated review manager in the vendor dashboard to easily run review campaigns to make feedback collection effortless and boost rankings, visibility and lead volumes.
- Pros: Effortless to setup, automated, high converting
- Cons: Premium feature
- Tutorials: How to put your reviews in auto-pilot with the Premium Review Manager
- STRATEGY #2 -
Run a divide and conquer campaign to motivate your team
For one person to personalize and track mass outreach is really time consuming and complex but working as a team companies can easily divide responsibility amongst client facing team members to make review collection a breeze.
- Pros: Easily divide effort amongst your team to succeed
- Cons: Requires more team collaboration
- Tutorials: (1) How to divide and conquer to gather more reviews, (2) How to use the team leaderboard to launch a divide and conquer campaign, (3) Email templates for both internal and external use, (4) Phone scripts for account managers and customer facing teams
- STRATEGY #3 -
Run a giveaway campaign to incentivize clients
Offering an incentive can be a great way to not only increase review campaign conversion, but also to show clients that you respect and appreciate them taking time out of their busy work day to leave a review.
- Pros: High converting, fun for clients, more engaging
- Cons: Comes with some campaign cost (although very nominal)
Tutorials: (1) Guidelines and how-to for setting up a giveaway campaign, (2) How to use the custom templates feature to run a giveaway campaign
- STRATEGY #4 -
In-app message campaign
Setup an in-app message in your dashboard or via your live chat to request a review from clients. This strategy is a great supplement to other campaigns because it ensures that you reach all of your users in a non-invasive way so when they have time they know where they can leave a review.
- Pros: Easily accessible at all times, great supplement to other campaign types
- Cons: Tends to be low converting unless an incentive is clearly offered
- Tutorials: Check out the step-by-step guide
- STRATEGY #5 -
Marketing E-blast campaign
Have your marketing team send an e-blast with your unique review link to clients via your email marketing software.
- Pros: Easy to setup, reach all customers at once
- Cons: Impersonal, tend to be lower converting, hard to keep track of and followup
- Tip: Since marketing eblasts tend to be very generic they tend to get low conversion rates. Make sure to offer a giveaway or incentive to increase conversion rates if you run an eblast campaign.
- STRATEGY #6 -
Social media campaign
Share your review link and promote your campaign on social
- Pros: Easy to setup
- Cons: Low engagement rates without an incentive