💡 TIP: If you are new to accepting leads on Hotel Tech Report, please make sure to check out two critical guides to make sure your company is setup for success: (1) Tips before getting started with lead gen on Hotel Tech Report (2) 10-Step Guide to Understanding and Optimizing Your Lead Generation on Hotel Tech Report
More than 40,000+ hoteliers come to Hotel Tech Report every month to get advice and recommendations for which tools are the best fit to run their hotel and grow their business.
Hotel Tech Report is structured to qualify prospects and match them with the right vendor and getting reviews is the key to making sure you get matched with best-fit prospects looking for your solutions. Reviews help you boost your rankings and visibility to get more direct and matched leads.
The two ways to get discovered and boost your visibility on HTR are:
- Customer Reviews: Recommendations are made to hoteliers based on their property type, size and geography. Make sure your profiles have reviews from your target segments (eg. Boutique hotels in Europe) in order to get recommended and matched with more buyers. (Related Article: How to improve your HT Score)
- Content Coverage: Other than reviews and recommendations, thousands of hoteliers read HTR's content every month so getting featured is one of the primary ways to boost you visibility, brand awareness and lead volume. To learn more about content collaborations and coverage, please head to our vendor site.
How to attract more high quality leads in your target segments
Anyone who has spent a minute in a hotel knows that the differences in property types are vast. Whether you're a hostel with multiple beds booked separately in each room, a resort with bookable tennis courts or luxury villas with every room type being unique--each property has a unique set of characteristics and needs.
That's why its important for hoteliers not just to consider the top rated vendor when looking for new tech, but the top rated vendor for their property type to make sure their unique needs and pain points are addressed.
That's why we segment data carefully and offer buyers the ability to easily filter and sort results by property type to find the perfect fit for their property
So how do the by-segment rankings work?
Its pretty simple, rankings are based on 3 factors (ranked from most important to least important):
- Review quantity in the given segment
- Ratings by hoteliers who left reviews in that segment
- Number of reported installs
So how can I improve my company's rankings for our target segments?
That's it! You will notice the more clients you add in a given segment the higher you will rank (even if they don't leave a review you will get credit for reported install base!). And as reviews start coming in, you will see your product climb to the top of the category.
Still have questions?
Feel free to reach out via the 24/7 on-site live chat to speak with an HTR team member.
- 3 Easy Steps to Setting Up a Successful Review Campaign
- Step 1: How to upload your outreach list
- Step 2: How to launch an automated review campaign
- The Hotel Tech Report Guarantee and Confidentiality Agreement