Your team spends lots of time, money, energy and creativity putting together content to educate buyers and capture leads.
All downloads captured will be syndicated to the downloads tab of your vendor dashboard and can be exported as a csv to be added to your email list or nurture campaigns.
In order to be approved this content must be...
(a) educational/helpful to buyers (eg. white papers, reports, ebooks, checklists, etc)
(b) non-self promotional (eg. case studies, sales brochures, etc)
* Full guidelines at the bottom of the article
- If the content mentions your product specifically rather than the category
- If the content appears to be a direct promotional advertisement of a vendors product (vs educational about the category)
- If there are any direct sales mentions (ie. get a price quote, demo, etc) before the end of the content piece
👍 Allowed promotional inclusions:
- One page at the end of the content promoting your specific product as it relates to and is relevant within the content
- Company logo throughout page templates
- Company interface used to show relevant visual examples within the content
Where are reports distributed on the site?
Premium Member hosted reports/content are distributed to the following places on Hotel Tech Report: site wide search (shown here), your profiles (shown here), category pages (shown here), sub-category pages (shown here) and the resources library (shown here)..
How to Upload Hosted Reports & View Downloads
Additional Restrictions and Guidelines
Please remember that all reports, infographics and downloadable content hosted in the resources library is meant to be authentic, educational and non-self promotional. The more valuable and helpful your content is, the more likely you are to leave a memorable brand impression and garner interest from the reader. And remember, the more high quality and engaging your content, the more downloads you'll get.
Prohibited content types:
- Sales brochures
- Customer case studies (can be shared via your premium profile case studies but not as unbiased hosted content)
- Unoriginal and unauthorized content
- Content syndicated on other industry sources or publications (may only be syndicated on your owned/brand channel)
- Veiled sales pitches (that's what your HTR profiles are for)
- Content that's focus is about your company, products or services
What if my content still hasn't been published?
All content goes through manual review and approval to ensure that it meet's Hotel Tech Report's content guidelines. If the content meets HTR's guidelines, it will be published within 7-business days. If your content fails to meet the guidelines, it will not be published and you will be notified along with recommendations for how to improve the content to meet the requirements to be eligible to be syndicated on HTR.
Still have questions?
Feel free to reach out via the 24/7 live chat on HotelTechReport.com.