The People's Choice Awards serve to honor and recognize companies who have balanced strong growth with a relentless focus on customer centricity
Along with individual category awards, Hotel Tech Report recognized the top 10 most customer centric global companies via the annual People's Choice Awards which recognize the companies with the most customer advocates.
Early on as a startup its easier to maintain strong customer relationships when you have a limited customer base. But as a company grows its install base and scales globally, maintaining high customer satisfaction becomes increasingly more challenging.
The top 10 companies that meet the minimum eligibility criteria and who have the most reviews will be recognized via press release at the end of the awards period and the #1 company will be awarded the highest honor in the annual awards, The Company of the Year.
How do companies become eligible to be considered for the annual People's Choice Award?
Companies must meet the minimum criteria of:
- Must be registered in the HotelTechAwards
- Must have at least 50 verified client reviews
- Must have a minimum of a 4*/80% average likelihood to recommend rating on their most popular product
- Must have a minimum of a 4* average customer support rating on their most popular product
- Must have a minimum of a 4* average implementation rating on their most popular product
- Must have 5 or more reviews from at least 3 countries
How are the winners of the People's Choice Award decided?
In order to be considered for this award your company must meet the minimum eligibility criteria above. Rankings are determined based on volume of customer advocates (reviews) equally weighted over two durations:
1) Number of reviews in the trailing 6-months (50% weight)
2) Total number of reviews from all-time (50% weight)
Process & Logistics
All companies entered in the HotelTechAwards across all categories are eligible to win the People's Choice Awards or Company of the Year. At the end of the awards voting period all data will be exported and companies who meet the minimum eligibility criteria (see above) will be ranked by review count on their most reviewed/popular product.