I. Is Press Release Posting Included with Your Plan?
- Basic Members...can purchase press release posting credits here ($200/post)
- Premium Members...your plan includes free press release posting which you can post via content-->press releases-->post a release in your dashboard
II. How to Post Press Releases from the Vendor Dashboard
One of the benefits of Premium Membership is saving hundreds of dollars with free press release posting credits to share your news, announcements and company updates with the hotel tech community. You can easily post your updates right from the vendor dashboard and watch them get syndicated throughout the site in addition to being featured on your profiles for prospects to learn about your latest and greatest.
A few reasons to post your press releases on Hotel Tech Report:
- 💸 Save hundreds of dollars: Get free press release posting included with your membership plan
- 🍷 Easy posting: Post your releases effortlessly in no time right from your vendor dashboard
- 👀 Increase exposure: Press releases on HTR gain added visibility throughout the site, via our social channels and in our monthly newsletter, theRewind.
- 🔎 Prospect education: Make sure your latest news is discoverable on your profiles where prospects are doing their research
- 📝 Guide your content: When crafting your content (more below) the HTR team will look to your press releases to choose relevant and timely coverage
III.💡 Press Release Examples & Inspiration
- New customers: Radisson Hotel Group rolls out Oaky in EMEA
- Event coverage: African properties getting guest experience right, losing out on online reputation
- Product launches: SiteMinder launches the Hotel App Store
- New integration: RMS Announces Technology Integration with M3 Accounting Software
- New feature rollout: Atomize launches industry-first real-time price optimization
- Company milestones: IDeaS Revenue Solutions Surpasses 4,000 Hotels in 60 EMEA Countries
- New partnerships: INTELITY and Maxxton Join Forces to Offer a Seamless Property Management Experience
- Acquisitions: Experience Management Leader Medallia Acquires Zingle, a Leading Multi-Channel Mobile Messaging and Customer Engagement Technology
- New hires: Duetto Announces Leadership Appointments
IV. Press Release FAQs
- Where are vendor press releases syndicated? Press releases on Hotel Tech Report are syndicated to (1) HTR's newswire, (2) the news ticker throughout HTR, (3) your profiles, (4) category pages, (5) similar/related profiles and (6) theRewind monthly newsletter
- Do you syndicate to 3rd party sites? We don't syndicate to 3rd parties.
- Should I also post my press releases to other 3rd party PR newswires? You absolutely can; however, the purpose of newswires is typically to get picked up by mainstream media coverage. That said, unless you are announcing a major funding round or mainstream media 'buzzworthy' milestone--typically mainstream media will not pick up hotel tech (and most B2B) news and announcements. For that reason it typically doesn't make sense to pay hundreds of dollars to post press releases on other PR newswires when the only media platform that will likely pick up the story (and has a relevant/targeted hotel tech buyer audience) is HTR and you can just post for free right from your dashboard.
V. Posting Guidelines:
- ❌ Blog post syndication is strictly prohibited. Content that is considered a "blog article" must be submitted as a guest post
- ❌ No 'in body' links
- ❌ No old content: content must be posted within 7-days of its initial announcement to be accepted to the PR newswire.
- ❌ No more than 1 x post per week per vendor
Still have questions?
Write in via the 24/7 on-site live chat to chat with a member of the HTR team.