Now that you're a Premium Member, the first thing you'll want to do is curate the content on your shiny new premium profiles.
Think of these as your virtual conference booth but instead of being limited to a 3-day conference in one location--they're open for prospects to find you 24 hours a day/365 days a year from anywhere in the world. Not bad especially considering you didn't have to pay 50k like you usually do for your conference booths, am I right? 😉
Not only that, but your sales team will also now be able to leverage your premium profiles as sales collateral to build trust with prospects and close more deals by showing off what real clients like them think about working with you. After all the best sales person is a satisfied customer.
Okay, so let's dive into how to customize and tailor the content on your new Premium Profiles profiles. Below is a quick video walking you through how to access the profile editor and customize the content on each of your profiles.
If you have any questions as you're getting started, feel free to reach out via the 24/7 on-site live chat--we're here to help!
The following enhancements will automatically go live when you upgrade to Premium
- Ads and competitors/comparisons are removed: Remove advertisements, competitors and comparisons from your profile to ensure prospects stay focused on your solution.
- What customers love section: Highlight the authentic voice of your customers and show prospects what they love most about partnering with you.
- Website backlink: Backlink from your Hotel Tech Report to improve your SEO.
- Promote other products by your company: Promote and cross-sell your companies other products and services front and center on each of your profiles.
Once you upgrade, additional enhanced content fields will get unlocked for you to customize
Premium profile content checklist
- Custom branded profile banner: Add a profile banner to brand your profile and make it more visually appealing to buyers (Tip: Ideal banner dimensions = 1450 x 250)
- Select prominent featured brands that will catch your prospects' eyes: Make sure to select prominent brands that will catch your target audience's eye. For the cleanest and most consistent look, edit your logos to be greyscale and 123 x 62 pixels (example here). Need help? Reach out via live chat and we're happy to help you edit these or check out Canva for easy editing software
- Targeted case studies: Feature case studies for each of your company's target property types/segment (see segments) to help buyers easily find information that's relevant to them to increase buyer intent
- References & testimonials: Showcase reference customer testimonials to build rapport
- Press Releases: As a premium member you get to save hundreds of dollars by posting free press releases. Your releases will get published to the HTR newswire and to your profiles so prospects can learn more about your recent updates and announcements. Learn more
- Awards and Certifications: Display your HotelTechAwards and other awards prominently on your profile.
- Demo video: Add a gated demo video to your profile so that you can capture intent when users watch it. Learn more
Still have questions?
Reach out via our 24/7 on-site live chat to speak with an HTR team member.