While response rates vary based on a myriad of variables (ex. product type, category, customer relationships, client engagement, etc) you should expect between 5-25% of your users who went through the automated campaign in Step 2 to leave a review.
Even the most successful companies with 25% completion rates will still have between 75% of their outreach list that is still in the 'pending' tab (aka. hasn't left a review).
Remember, people are busy so this doesn't mean they aren't willing so you don't want to ignore them. Typically there will still be another 10-20% who are open to leaving a review that just require a little extra nudge. The key to getting them to leave a review is adding a level of personalization to your follow-up.
The easiest way to personalize your follow-up is by working as a team to divide and conquer, here's how:
1) Invite your client representatives to your dashboard
2) Instruct your client representatives to reach out to their accounts to send them a more personalized 1-to-1 review request via
Sending personalized follow-up shows clients you care and significantly increases conversion rates.
- Navigate to the 'pending' tab
- Look for their clients
- Click the 'send review request reminder' button
- Customize the message and press send
Check out one of our free templates available that your client representatives can copy/paste to make life even easier.
3) Assign tickets to each client reps to divide and conquer
Want to save your team time following up and tracking their outreach? Activate a free 30-day trial of HTR Premium by writing in via live chat.
4) Unlock the team leaderboard to motivate your team
5) Easily search and filter through large client lists
6) Activate open and click tracking to inform your outreach