We understand that some businesses might want to remove their listing for a variety of reasons. However, it is our mission to be a comprehensive source of hotel technology information for our users. We only remove listings under specific circumstances.
What is Hotel Tech Report's policy when a business goes out of business?
Please see: Listings that have closed or moved
If your business has permanently closed, please follow these steps:
- Go onto Hotel Tech Report
- Login to the site
- Open the live chat at the bottom right of the page
- Provide the date of closure and any necessary comments. Confirm the closure.
If your business has NOT permanently closed, your listing is a great opportunity for your company.
With just a little effort, you can turn your Hotel Tech Report listing into a powerful marketing tool. Follow these tips other businesses have used to attract more hotel tech buyers and collect more reviews:
- Use constructive feedback in reviews to make improvements and boost your customer satisfaction
- Ask customers to write a review
- Upload screenshots and videos; they help you stand out!
- Check out what your competitors are doing to make guests happy
- Respond to reviews (feature coming soon)