Want to gain visibility, improve your reputation and capture leads on Hotel Tech Report?
- What are some of the benefits of creating profiles?
- Which categories should you create profiles in?
- How long does it take before your profiles are live?
- How much does it cost to create a listing/profile and is there a way to get the listing fee waived?
- What if my products are already listed on Hotel Tech Report?
1. What are some of the benefits of creating profiles?
👓 Become discoverable to hoteliers in your core categories
💸 Unlock lead capture on your profiles (both direct and matched leads)
🖥 Access your vendor dashboard and customize your profiles
💬 Get your unique review link to collect reviews and boost your rankings/visibility
🏆 Become eligible to compete in the HotelTechAwards
🤝 List your integrations to get promoted on partners’ profiles
🛒 Unlock your custom partner marketplace
👑 Become eligible to upgrade to Premium Membership
2. Which categories should you create profiles in?
In order to maximize your visibility and discoverability on Hotel Tech Report, you will want to create a product profile for each category that you offer a relevant product or service for. That way, when a hotelier searches for solutions in that category, your product will be visible.
- What are the benefits of having profiles in multiple categories?
- Can I add a new category to be added to Hotel Tech Report?
3. How long does it take before your profiles are live?
Once you register your products, you will get a notification right away that your profiles are being created. Each of your profiles will be live within 48-hours after which you will receive a notification email with an access link.
4. How much does it cost to create a listing/profile and is there a way to get the listing fee waived?
For a single product listing there is a one-time listing fee of $249. If you create multiple profiles you will get a discount up until 5 products @ $199/profile.
Companies interested in getting the listing fee waived can also take advantage of Hotel Tech Report's welcome offer where companies who get 25 verified client reviews within the first 30-days of their profile being live get the listing fees refunded in full as lead credit.
5. What if my products are already listed on Hotel Tech Report?
Click here to learn how to gain admin access by claiming your profile.