Once you complete Step 1 and your outreach list is ready and imported to the dashboard, it's time to start sending review requests. The easiest way to launch a review campaign is by using the campaign automation features built into the Review Manager. Its so easy that you can launch a review campaign to thousands of users in minutes:
- Navigate to the 'unsent' tab of the Review Manager in your dashboard
- Customize your campaign templates (premium feature)
- Press the green 'bulk send' button to launch your review campaign
- Sit back and let the automation sequence run (2-weeks)
- You'll be notified as reviews come in and when the sequence is complete
1) Navigate to the 'unsent' tab of the Review Manager
You should see all of the users you added from Step 1: Importing your list. The 'unsent' tab shows users who you have added to your dashboard, but who you haven't sent a review request to yet.
2) If you see a user that you imported by mistake, you can 'archive' them so they won't be included in your campaign
3) Press the green 'bulk send' button to launch your review campaign
4) Email #1 of the automated sequence is sent
This is the first email in the automated sequence will go out to clients when the 'bulk send' feature is activated
5) 7-days later Email #2 of the automated sequence is sent
- When is it sent? It is sent 7-days after the initial request
- Who is it sent to? The automated reminder is only sent to users who haven't opened or clicked the initial request
6) Your team will be notified when users have made it through the automated campaign and still haven't left a review
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to reach out via the 24/7 live chat on the site.
Review Campaign Automation Sequence Recap Summary
- Step 1: Navigate to the Review Manager tab of your dashboard
- Step 2: If you imported a user by mistake, 'archive' them so they won't be included in your campaign
- Step 3: Press the green 'bulk send' button to launch your review campaign
- Step 4 (automated): First email in the automated sequence is sent
- Step 5 (automated): 7-days after the initial request is sent, a followup email will automatically be sent to any users who haven't opened the first email